MIC Dry Oil lubricant is a biodegradable synthetic oil enhanced with ceramic particles of less than 3 microns. It has been designed to offer high lubricating power and great durability.
- High lubricating capacity thanks to state-of-the-art ceramic particles smaller than 3 microns.
- High durability in any situation. The ceramic particles work even when the rest of the ingredients may have evaporated.
- High protection: greater resistance to external oxidation.
- Cryogenic lubrication: resistant to temperature, withstanding higher demands and providing greater durability to the formula (action range from -195º to 1,400º).
- Instructions for use:
- Shake the bottle vigorously.
- Apply to the inside of a degreased and dry chain.