Improved design front/rear fenders to cope with larger wheel sizes. The Enduro Guard is compatible with all wheel sizes and all tires up to 3”.
It is It is designed as either a front or rear fender and has been specifically tuned to do both jobs extremely well. Made of mid-weight polypropylene for durability and the premium feel of a thicker material, combined with the flexibility of fit of a thinner material.
- Standard Size: For forks from 80mm to 125mm travel (31g with uncut flanges).
- Fully BOOST compatible and now also includes press-fit holes for reverse arch forks like DVO / Manitou.
- You can choose between press-fit holes for the front fork clamp, narrow holes for regular forks and, if needed, wider holes for BOOST forks.
- Use as a front fender:
- T-shaped attachment points on the arms are designed to wrap around the fork leg providing a better, neater fit.
- Standard size, fork 80 mm - 125 mm.
- Use as rear fender:
- The holes for the fork brace are not ideally located when used as a rear fender, so we incorporated two press-fit holes to allow you to rotate the guard forward and attach it to the brace Between the rear seatstays, this feature creates more mud/tire clearance and a much better fit.