The 2nd generation Ti-Torque tool has three separate positions, 2-6, 3-5 and 4-8, which allow you to achieve the desired torque. T-Ratchet uses interchangeable magnetic components to convert a screwdriver to a ratchet or to form a T-wrench in seconds, giving the user the ability to have multiple tools at once in a really small package.
The tool includes the ratchet, an extender, a torque wrench and sockets in sizes H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6, T10, T20, T25 and Phillips H2. This set fits easily in a jersey pocket.
- Ti torque wrench with three scales to measure 2-8 Nm.
- Steel extension piece.
- Allen sockets 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm.
- T10, T20, T25 Torx sockets.
- 2 mm hollow dropout holder.
- Measures 120 mm x 70 mm x 30 mm.