Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Direct Connect Interactive Trainer.
Saris has made an effort to manufacture a very quiet roller, obtaining a noise level of only 59 decibels, which will be the best. a very important point in its favor for many users. Continuing with the reliability and durability of the previous models, this H3 is made of machined aluminum that makes it very robust.
Made to resist, inside it contains an electromagnetic flywheel that provides measurements of speed, cadence and power, precision being one of its outstanding aspects since the margin of error has been reduced to a minimum. The power is very high, 2000watts, which are equivalent to slopes of up to 20%. The wireless connection is made through the ANT+ and Bluetooth communication protocols, providing full integration with the most popular cycling applications on your tablet, PC, or smartphone device. It is certified by Zwift and includes a free month subscription to Rouvy, being compatible with the vast majority of existing applications.
Comes with Shimano 8-11 speed freehub, no cassette included. The core for Sram XD/XDR can be purchased separately, and is compatible with widths of 142 and 148 mm, and with quick releases of 130 and 135 mm.
- Model: Direct Drive Trainer
- Resistance adjustment: interactive
- Maximum braking power: 2000 W
- Power measurement: Yes, accuracy +/- 2%
- Noise level: 59 db at 32 km/h
- Data transmission: Bluetooth, ANT+
- Protocols: FE-C (Fitness-Equipment-Control), S&C (Speed & Cadence), PWR (Power)
- Resistor unit: Electromagnetic brake
- Flywheel: 9 kg
- Power connection: 220 V, operation without connection is not possible
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 787.4 x 495.3 x 469.9 mm
- Wheel size compatibility: 20" , 24" , 26" 27.5 , 28" , 29", 700C
- Axle mounting: Quick release, thru-axle (valid for both systems)
- Mount Width: 130mm, 135mm, 142mm, 148mm (Boost)
- Freewheel Compatibility: 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM (Road)
- SRAM XD/XDR core available (not included)
- Total weight limit: 136 kg (bike + rider)