Elite Tuo interactive trainer, virtual with wheel-on configuration and ANT + and Bluetooth technology.
The Elite Tuo roller is minimalist with a compact and elegant hiss. It is an interactive wheel-on roller with automatic resistance variation: thanks to the double communication protocol ANT + FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS, it interacts wirelessly with any application, software, computer, smartphone and tablet. Reliable and Ideal to integrate perfectly with the aesthetics of your home, during and after use.
Tuo is a trainer with electronically controlled magnetic resistance that allows to accurately replicate road training ensuring optimal pedaling roundness and a wide power range, up to 1250 watts at 40 km / h . The pedaling resistance is generated by an integrated braking unit with magnetic technology that allows the resistance to be changed automatically, simulating a slope of up to 10%, ideal for performing safe races on the threshold and training outside moments. from the saddle. Power output is measured on the Tuo with an accuracy of + plusmn; 3%, one of the highest in the range of Elite wheel rollers with a wheel-on configuration.
The roller on which the wheel of your bicycle rests is made of Elastogel, an exclusive polyurethane molecule developed and tested by Elite that allows you to reduce friction noise by 50% and reduce wear on the tires during training due to friction, in addition to ensuring a good grip. & nbsp;
- Wireless data transmission: ANT + (FE-C) and Bluetooth (FTMS) and send power, speed and cadence data. & nbsp;
- Cadence is measured without sensors (that is, without sensors to apply to your bike) and is calculated based on speed variations.
- Silent: thanks to the elastogel
- Accurate measurement: + - 5%
- Maximum simulated slope: 10%
- Maximum power: 1300 W
- Control by: Smartphone, tablet, bicycle computers, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer ANT + and / or Bluetooth
- Compatibility: My E-Training software & amp; app, Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and others
- Bicycle compatibility: road bikes, mountain bikes, city bikes and with carbon bikes. & nbsp;
- Includes the necessary adapters to install bikes with traditional 130x5mm quick release hubs and 148x12mm Boost thru axle.
- Compatible with wheels up to 29 ".
- Connection indicator: power, ANT + and Bluetooth (3 LEDs)
- Possibility of firmware update: yes
- Dimensions open: (LXP) 680 x 690x 410 mm
- Dimensions closed: 430 x 315x 560 mm
- Manufacturer weight: 10.3 kg